Have you started your Father’s Day shopping yet? I haven’t! Ahhh! But I feel like I have a lot of good ideas for your man. Problem is, I’ve already purchased most of these for my husband! But that just means I’m sure they’ll be hits for you.
1. Boat Shoes – I LOVE how these shoes look and The Hubs wears his all the time on the boat. He’s been wearing them for a couple seasons now and they’re holding up well.
2. Decanter Set – If your man likes any kind of liqour, there’s no better way to store it than in a decanter. A little monogram just makes it more special.
3. Sonos Speaker – I think we have 3 of these around our house and they will always be a top gift suggestion from me. You can sync them to play the same music, or separate songs at the same time in different rooms. Totally worth the money!
4. Monogram Beer Carrier – There are many weekends that we walk to neighbors for a little BYOB hangout. My Hubs isn’t a beer drinker, but if your man is, this is the perfect way to bring your booze in style.
5. Charging/Storage Station – Instead of having to look all over the house for your things in the morning, how nice is this station that holds all the essentials?!
6. Portable Charger – The Hubs and I both have one of these and they are fantastic for charging on the go. I use mine on the boat, at the pool or when I’m just out for the whole day.
7. Key Holder – Another station type thing, this one hangs on the wall and I think it looks so cool!
8. Oregon Trail Game – I got The Hubs this for Christmas last year. We both grew up playing this game on the computer and it’s such a fun nostalgic game to play now!
I use affiliate links on this blog. By you clicking those links, I make some moolah. Which of course, I will spend on shoes. Your pricing to purchase items is not increased by linking through my blog. So click away. I have shoes to buy!