After a little digging in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, I found a lot of good stuff under $100! I don’t need anything else summery, especially being pregnant right now, but I found lots of good fall and transition to fall pieces. It will be nice to have some new stuff for after baby is born!
1. Halogen Knit Dress – Very elegant, but still super comfy knit.
2. Socialite Ruffle Hem Dress – I’d wear this with riding boots and knee socks!
3. Topshop Body-con Dress – May be a bit before I can wear this, but it’s so chic.
4. Sam Edelman Leopard Flats – Very versatile, so comfy!
5. Topshop Sweater Dress – This looks so comfy for fall with my post baby bump.
6. Halogen Slub Knit Tee – Tons of solids and stripes.
7. Lucky Cigarette Jeans – I think these are a great blend of fitted and lose.
8. Threads Studio Crochet Tee – 2 other colors available.
9. Halogen Side Slit Tee – 3 other colors available.
10. Madison and Berkeley Tunic – 3 other colors.
11. Sam Edelman Pump – I picked these for the nude version. A closet staple!
12. Sperry Rain Boot – I adore these. They also come in navy and oatmeal.
I didn’t add these Sam Edelman booties because they’re $110, but they’re SO cute! I love the fringe detail.
I also have the new Butter Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon in the color Tea With The Queen and have been wearing it constantly. There’s a great sale on this Butter Neutrals set that includes 2 polishes and the Lip Crayon!
Prices go back up August 5, but great items are selling out quick!