I know we’re 8 days into the new year and I’m just now getting around to a 2017 recap, but I’m pretty happy that it isn’t February. So, go me! Hehe. I loved looking back through old pictures and reliving some really great memories from this year. Here’s what 2017 brought us!
- January – we got our first big snowstorm early in the month and spent several days inside. That was followed by a hospital stay for our sweet Lincoln, when he had RSV and croup at the same time. Thank God he recovered quickly! I was honored to be featured in Good Grit Magazine and this look with Coach was one of my favorites.
- February – I had the best time with my mom and sisters on a girls weekend at the Charlotte Marriott City Center to celebrate 2 of my sister’s birthdays. I showed you how I love on my boys for Valentine’s Day, spent many cold days roaming the aisles of Target and I craved warmth with my pastels in the winter.
- March – We traveled to The Biltmore in Asheville for a family weekend and kicked off spring baseball! I confessed I have a favorite and wore one of my favorite outfits of ever.
- April – We celebrated Easter, then took one of my favorite vacations of all time to Omni Amelia Island Plantation. My boys got in on the fashion posts with their beach style and I broke out the white jeans. Cooper turned 9 and he celebrated with lots of boys on the lake.
- May – Lincoln and I went to Georgia for my brother and sister’s graduation and the big boys stayed home for baseball. I hosted a bunco night with Butter Chardonnay, the boys rocked their patriotic Gymboree for Memorial Day and Cooper’s team won the 9/10 championship! I wore a favorite workout look from Calia and talked about my mom workout tips.
- June – Our big 5 year old graduated from preschool and we officially kicked off summer! We had some of our great friends from New York visit and we spent a lot of time on the lake. I wore a girly floral dress, moved from diaper bag to mom purse and shared my easy pineapple salsa recipe.
- July – We took our annual July trip to 30A with my family and had an amazing time! I wore a fun floral dress for a date night there and I showed you my favorite stroller to travel with. I also became a Juice Booster for Clean Juice Davidson and have gotten hooked on juice!
- August – We came back from the beach for the wedding where I took to my dress with scissors! We had a blast on a long weekend trip to Atlanta and I partnered with Team Penske for my first ever Nascar race. My boys proved they’re like their momma and did back to school shopping in Florida and at South Park in Charlotte! We soaked up the last bit of summer and the boys started school, Cooper in 4th and Callan in Kindergarten.
- September – Lincoln turned 2 and got a big boy room makeover. The Hubs and I had our first solo getaway in several years and went to The Beach House in Hilton Head. Our sweet Cooper broke his arm at school, but was a total trooper through it all! I showed you a day in the life and and my favorite way to wear bodycon.
- October – We rocked our 80s style at a neighborhood party and the boys rocked their collaboration with Lil Diff Eyewear. Lincoln and I showed our mommy and me style with Lidl and I talked about my current workout routine. We took an amazing fall trip to New York that included apple picking, date nights, pumpkin patches, nights with friends and apple cider donuts. We finished the month with Halloween back at home!
- November – Callan turned 6 on the 1st and had a big sports party! My family came into town for my Birthday and I wore this cute embroidered dress. The Hubs parents came in for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful week together. I wrote some deep thoughts on letting go of perfection and how I’m having to work hard on that.
- December – We celebrated our 12th anniversary, which obviously called for a photo shoot! We said yes to all the magic and went to Disney World, which is even more magical at Christmastime. We got home before Christmas and had a great break all together. After Christmas, we went to see my family in Chattanooga, followed by New Years here with friends and the boys.
God was present in every area of our lives in 2017 and I’m so excited to see what He has in store for our family this year!