I’m loving simple gold jewelry for everyday wear lately. Gold is huge this year and so are neutrals galore! I pulled together a bunch of pieces everyday jewelry under $20 that I wear regularly or have on my to buy list!
Everyday Jewelry Under $20
1. Initial Toggle Necklace | I’ve bought this one as a gift a few times and it’s on my wish list.
2. Layered Magnet Cuff | Love the colors of this one, but it also comes in many color combos! It’s magnetic clasp makes it easy to get on and off.
3. Layered Hammer Disc Necklace | This is one I have and wear very often. The pieces can be worn together or separate.
4. Initial Chain Bracelet | Just ordered this one to add to my regular collection around my Apple Watch. It is 2 separate pieces to pair or wear solo.
6. Set of 3 Gold Huggie Hoops | I wear these when I want earrings, but keeping it simple. My most frequently worn are the bottom pair.
7. Layered Chain Necklace | I have this set, too and often wear the chain portion alone casually, then all of them to dress up more.
8. Beaded Bracelet Stack | This one is a viiiibe! Loving all the beads and gold combo.
9. Initial Chain Necklace | Love the chain design of this one, that is really in this season!
10. Initial Pendant Necklace | This one is a best seller with nearly 3000 reviews! It’s a lookalike to a really popular brand for a fraction of the cost.
11. Hammered Gold Rings | Love dainty gold rings and these are too cute with the hammered detail. This listing has a few other designs as well.
12. Dainty Circle Necklace | So simple yet so perfect, this dainty necklace is one that can pair with any outfit.
13. Initial Bracelet Stack | This is a great pair of stretchy bracelets, initial and the popular chain detail!