It’s that Monthly Mojo time again! Linking up with some of my blogger besties, Rachel and Heather for the things I’m loving this month!
1. My new Gigi New York clutch. It’s monogrammed and I want to carry it everywhere with everything.
2. This scripture wallpaper that I downloaded from Hannah Rose Beasley. I actually printed it on card stock and put it on the bulletin board in my office.
3. This Anthropologie Suit. I’ve had my eye on this for about a month, but can’t seem to make myself buy it. Once I see myself in a bikini, I may be motivated to grab it!
4. Mint. I just got these shoes from JustFab, the Kira, and I can’t wait for a little peep on warmth to wear them! I’m loving mint right now!
5. Idina Menzel singing Let it Go. It’s such a great song! It’s on my running playlist and the boys love listening to it. We saw Idina when she was in Wicked on Broadway 10 years ago and she is just amazing.
I heart that swimsuit. I just pinned it… I wish one of their stores was nearby, I doubt I'll buy it since I can't try it on. Love it tho!
Heather Brown says
I always love all things mint. Swoon over those shoes! 🙂
Sheyla - DMulheres says
Loved the bag and sandal, among other things.
I am a Brazilian blogger and his blog too liked since turned his fan.
A big kiss,
LOVE IT ALL!!