Scoop NYC is a new store to me. They started as 1 store in SoHo and have expanded to 19 boutiques nationwide. They offer a wide variety of styles for men and women and some of my favorite designer brands. Right now, they’re holding their ultimate closet warehouse sale, meaning great designer pieces for way less. Here are some of my favorites from Scoop:
1: Diane Von Furstenberg Sleeveless Sheath. This dress is classic enough for a wedding, yet fun enough for a night of dancing. It’s a contender for my sister’s bachelorette weekend and its an extra 50% off the sale price!
2: AG Ankle Leggings. I love a great pair of white denim and my absolute favorite pair of jeans is AG. It’s just totally worth it for quality denim.
3. Basta Surf Bikini. I love the uniqueness of this bikini. The colors, the multiple back straps, it’s just adorable.
4. Sheriff and Cherry Sunglasses. Pretty sure I need these. The leopard print is the perfect neutral for any outfit! Oh, and they’re 50% off!
5. Diane Von Furstenberg Snake Clutch. Love, love, love this gold clutch and the ring feature on top. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap and is an extra 50% off, too!
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lace Skirt. Royal has probably been my favorite color this winter. Add the lace of this skirt, a pair of leopard pumps and a girly blouse for a perfect day to night look.
7. Alice + Olivia Tank. Isn’t hot pink and black just a fantastic combo? I love how it’s colorblocked in this long tank with a back exposed zipper.
8. Three Dots Sequin Sweatshirt. Sequins and comfort? Sign me up.
Check out Scoop online, or shop one of their storefronts!
Rebecca and Lori says
Those sunglasses! I'm headed over there now to check out their warehouse sale; thanks for the tip!