What do you get for a baby for Christmas? Lincoln is really getting into some bigger toys now that he’s over 1, but those early months keep most people wonder what gifts they should buy. Here are some tried and true gifts that we’ve given our babies that will be perfect for yours!
1. Convertible Carseat – The Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 is my favorite baby seat by far and I love the coziness of this blue from their Sweater Knit Collection! It also comes in pink or grey and is a fantastic gift because it’s useful and also a large gift to unwrap.
Lincoln now has one in each car and he thinks this one is pretty Christmas cozy.
2. Fisher-Price Soother – All that shushing and bouncing can wear parents out. Try this little bear that vibrates and sings to calm your little one. It worked like a charm for us in the car.
3. Banana Teether – I bought this because I thought it was just so cute and Lincoln has loved it.
4. Tommee Tippee Easy Scoop Bowl – These are BPA free and have a easy scoop triangle bottom to get that last bite out. You can get them in 4 pack, or in a pack with a lid and spoon for eating on the go.
5. Fisher Price Bright Beats – Lincoln got this for Christmas last year, at 3.5 months old. He loved laying under it and seeing the lights. This year, he uses it all the time, walking around it and playing his own music.
6. Skip Hop Bath Toy Mix – Bath toys are still top of the list for Lincoln this year since he loves baths. This soft set is perfect to give infants something to look at in the tub.
7. Sophie the Giraffe – The same on giraffe has made it through all 3 of my boys. It’s a classic for little teethers!
8. Munchkin Tug Along Boat – Every baby needs a boat in the tub! This is has a spinning wheel when you pour water out the front and a couple cute little animal captains.
9. Oball – This is one of my favorite toys. Babies love rolling balls and this one is great to help with their grasping skills. We have several different ones, but the rainstick adds some extra fun.
10. Tommee Tippee Easy-Mat – This mat can be used with the bowls above, but it’s a miracle worker. Stick it to the high chair and the bowl suctions down to it. If your baby isn’t tossing dishes overboard yet, trust me, they will. Go ahead and get this mat now!