If you’re like me, the men in my life are usually the toughest to shop for. I feel like I’ve gotten pretty good, over 12 years of marriage, at being able to pick gifts that my husband likes. All of these picks are things that I’ve bought The Hubs, or things that he picked out for this guide. Which easily became his Christmas list. (Patting myself on the back now!)
While these are perfect gifts for my husband, I’m willing to bet they’d be great for your dad, brother, or other guys you have to buy for!
- Sonos – One day I’ll stop talking about this thing, but today is not that day! We have 4 of these in our house, but the new Sonos One with Alexa takes the cake. If something gives me amazing sounding music and lets me tell it to turn the Christmas tree off, it wins. (use this plug if you want to voice activate your electronics!)
- Nest Thermostat – I guess I don’t get this one as much, but The Hubs won’t stop talking about it. We had friends over for dinner and thy guys were non stop about how cool this thermostat is. It is programmable and app controlled, which I do think is super cool.
- Toiletry Bag – This is the equivalent to our makeup bag. You know the one thats ripped and stained but you don’t want to buy a new one for yourself? Yeah, get your man a new one. This one is cool because it has 2 compartments and can also hang.
- Ice Ball Tray – These large round ice balls will make any drink feel much fancier. And if your man is a bourbon or whisky sipper, they melt slower and dilute the drink less.
- Nike Edition Apple Watch – I love the look of this smart watch that has Nike + and a sportier band. It would be an especially good gift if your mind is athletic and likes to track his runs or heart rates.
- Smart Remote – I gave my husband a terribly hard time when he bought this remote 4 years ago. It was expensive and I was so nervous the kids would break it. But. The price has come down and the thing really is cool. We have our cable box, DVD player and firestick tucked away in the closet and this remote has a hub that lets it work for all your devices, even hidden. This new version is also Alexa capable. (Can you tell we’re big Alexa fans here?!)
- Art of Shaving Set – I got The Hubs this exact set last year for Christmas and he continues to use it. His favorite is the after shave balm.
- Sunglasses – The Hubs has the mirrored version of these. They’re lightweight and super cool looking.
- Quilted Jacket – I’ve probably included a jacket in ever mens gift guide I’ve ever done. My husband has quite the collection and always is up for more. This quilted one is very similar to one he got a couple years ago that he wears frequently.
- Ryan Seacrest’s POLISHED by Dr. Lancer skincare line – This is a partnership between Ryan Seacrest and Dr Lancer. They teamed up because they wanted a line that’s both accessible and effective. Us women focus much more on skincare than men do, but that doesn’t mean they don’t need great products. The anti aging serum is clearly working; Ryan Seacrest will be 43 this month! Dr. Lancer already has a wildly popular skincare line for women, so this mens line is sure to please.
- Firestick – This is a cool little gadget that will basically turn your regular TV into a smart one. You can pull up apps like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Video and thousands more channels on it. It’s also Alexa enabled. So you know I want it. Haha.
What is on your man’s Christmas list? Did you get any good ideas here?
Hi great gift guide
I have to ask ..what do u personally use Alexa for? I’m clueless when it comes to Alexa.
[email protected] says
I mostly use it to ask for music to play! But I also use it to check the weather and to turn the lights on and off. We have our Christmas tree hooked up to an Alexa compatible plug!