– The Fisher-Price Spacesaver Highchair fits perfectly inside the Fisher-Price Bright Beats toy. You know, in case your baby is a mom magnet and you need to MAKE DINNER.
– Time Warner Cable is a bunch of suckers. This is our second day without cable and I’m not too happy about it. Sick mom with 2 kids at home? Not cool, Time Warner. Your tech should show up with breakfast and mimosas.
– And yes, I’m sick. I have a throat closing, snot dripping, head pounding thing going on, that I’m hoping I can beat without a trip to the doctor. That’s on top of the major clogged duct issues I’ve had this week. For the first time, I understand why people quit nursing. It’s dang hard (and extremely painful) sometimes.
– Can someone invent a coat that a 7 year old thinks is cool enough for the runway of the playground? Because at 7:10 each morning, I find myself repeating how important coats are when it’s 30 degrees out.
– Walmart pickup. Let me say I’ve NEVER been a Walmart fan. Until I placed an order on my phone while nursing the baby, got $20 off an $80 purchase and had someone put all my groceries in the back of my car without ever having to put shoes on a 4 year old. Like all the groceries, paper products, shampoo and wine. It would only be better if it came to my door. Did I mention that it’s free, you can’t tip the people and they upgraded my small coffee creamer to a large one at no extra cost since they were out? If you click through with this link, you will get $10 off your first order and I’ll get $10 off mine. Then after your first order, you can share your link with your friends.
– Since I’m feeling up for forgetting healthy and making all the delicious cold weather soups, here are some I’ll be making. Loaded potato, creamy tortellini and sausage, chicken tortilla and corn and cheese chowder.
Happy Thursday, y’all!
This sounds totally weird, but try nursing or pumping on your hands and knees to work out that clogged duct. Point baby's chin towards the location of the clog. Worked for me most of the time. Good luck!
Alaina Doyle says
gah I got sooo excited about that walmart grocery, I seriously need something like that! Buuuut they don't have that service in my area 🙁
I hope you all start to feel better soon…that was me and two of my boys last week, so i know how much it sucks. feel better!
Weirdest home remedy ever, but I swear this works. Cut slices of russet potato and put next to the clogged ducts. Overnight they will clear. I had mastitis and was sick, sick, sick and thus trick fixed me right up! Nursing sucks (no pun intended)!