I’d like to think of myself as a pretty good house cleaner. I actually love to clean and my Momma taught me pretty well. Lately, though, after 2 kids and only part of my sanity left, the thought of hiring a cleaning service has crossed my mind more than once.
This sweepstakes will end June 7 at 11:59PM PT, so enter now! A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on June 8 and contacted via email, at which time the winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information before a new winner is selected. Please make sure you’ve provided an email address where you can be contacted!
- One Entry – Tweet about the Molly Maid sweepstakes (you can even use one of the handy-dandy Tweets below, if you like) and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Tweet out the URL to one of the Molly Cleaning Institute videos and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Post about this sweepstakes on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying what you posted. Please tag the post with the #MollyMaidTips hashtag.
- One Entry – Write a blog post including at least one of the videos, and — you guessed it — leave a comment here with the URL to the blog post.
- One Entry – Just leave a comment on this blog post telling us about your favorite cleaning tips. They could potentially be included in a future video!