Neely was one of the first bloggy friends I ever met. I was very happy that this online group of gals turned out to be amazing roomies at Blissdom last year! Neely is sweet, smart and a whole lot of fun! She will encourage you to keep healthy, give you tips on all things makeup and make you drool over her shoe and bag collection. Her Social Sunday and “It’s Ok” Thursday link-ups are a great way to get involved with some fab bloggers, so make sure you go follow her!
Hi Y’all! I’m Neely and I blog over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. I blog about everything from my love of clothes and handbags and Tory Burch shoes to my Starbucks addiction, working out, my obsession with Reality TV, All things Social Media, my family, friends and boyfriend C and of course Makeup. I am so excited to be guest posting for Molly. We were roomies at Blissdom 2 years ago and I just adore her. She is such a fun, sassy, spunky momma with the best sense of style.
1. What are 3 of your favorite things? My iPad, Softlips Chapstick, and my throw blanket on my bed. Random I know.
2. What does a normal day look like for you? When I work from home which is most of the time. I get up around 7 and workout, run to Starbucks and make breakfast. I am at my computer by 9 to log in for work. I work til 4. Then I usually relax, blog, watch stuff in my DVR and chill. Then if I am with Chad that night we make dinner or get some kind of takeout. Usually DVR stuff or Netflix is watched while I work on blog stuff and I am out like a light by 11.
3. Why did you start blogging? I was really bored on a Saturday morning. I said “OK I’ve been reading other peoples blogs for months and I can do this too.” I wrote one post and then another and another and here I am.
4. Where do you come up with material for your blog? EVERYWHERE!! Things I read, things that happen to me on a daily basis, mostly they pop into my head. I keep a cute notebook in my bag to write them down. 🙂
5. What are 3 favorite post you’ve written? The Carnival, On Judging, My Take on Blogging
6. What advice do you have for people who want to start a blog? Just write for you. Don’t write for numbers or you will be disappointed. Don’t worry about what others say because honestly all that matters is that you love what you write. You are the one you have to live with everyday. Don’t get involved in drama!!!
Follow A Complete Waste of Makeup on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!
Thanks, Neely for guest posting on Stilettos and Diapers!
awwww, i love you guys!! cute post!