There’s no debating that theres nothing quite as nice for a mom as shopping online and not having to take your toddler into the store! I bought most everything online last year, from clothes to vitamins, sheets to party supplies and I have yet to be disappointed. I share all the things I buy with y’all, but it’s always good to look back at the end of the year to see what your favorites were! I can’t say I’m surprised in the least with the things that sold the most, but it’s very clear we all love Amazon! Here are the best sellers of 2019!
Best Sellers of 2019: Amazon
12. Velvet Wrap Dress – I only got this one around Christmas and a bunch of y’all got it too. The fit is so flattering! I’m on the lookout for a non velvet one that would be great for winter weddings and date nights!
11. Terry Jogger Pant – These are loungewear at it’s finest! I love aren’t quite as long as my other lounge pants and they’re just so comfy. They’re oversized, so I suggest sizing down 1.
10. Striped Sweatshirt – I love this one for Spring and can’t wait to pull it out again! It fits true to size and comes in 3 cute color combos.
9. Travel Makeup Case – I got this in the summer since we had a lot of travel planned and have zero regrets. It makes transporting your makeup so easy! It’s plenty big for me to add in hair accessories, perfume, razors and more. Most colors are under $20 right now!
8. Striped High Waist Bikini – This suit is SO GOOD. It comes in several color combos, is flattering on all body types and is under $30!
7. Camo Hat – This is the perfect mom accessory on those days you can’t be bothered to wash your hair!
6. 2 Pack Tees – I have the white and black pack and the stripe and camo. These shirts have a little stretch, hold up so well in the wash and are great for layering. They come in about 30 different color combos!
5. Ruched T-Shirt Dress – This one is an all time favorite of mine, too. It comes in sleeveless and short sleeve versions and is super flattering.
4. Ultra Dash – for around $10, you’re getting a really fun game that gets the kids up and moving, too.
3. Ticket To Ride – This is our families favorite game and y’all bought a ton for Christmas!
2. Leopard Wrap Bracelet – for $8
- Casual Jumpsuit – The top seller of the year! It’s around $25 and super versatile. Throw on a denim jacket and sneakers and you can wear it all year!
Best Sellers of 2019: Other Retailers
10. Red Hunter Boots – I’ve had these for I think 3 years now and they still look great! Probably going to invest in some black ones soon, as I know they’re a great investment piece!
9. High Waist Leggings – Squat proof, not see through, don’t fall down and super comfy. These are just an overall great pair of leggings that hold up very well, even through lots of washes.
8. Converse Sneakers – These are another pair of long time owned shoes. They are super versatile and I love the ease of a pair of slip ons.
7. It Cosmetics CC Cream – This is new to me in the last couple months, but I really love it! A little bit goes a really long way and gives full coverage without feeling caked on.
6. Yeti Hopper – I got this cooler for The Hubs for fathers day and we use it all the time. Baseball games, boating, neighborhood BBQs, you name it. It keeps everything amazingly cold! While it is an investment, it’s totally worth it. After lots of research and trying out friend’s different ones, we decided this was the best size and shape for us.
5. Yeti Rambler Mug – I basically stole this one from The Hubs. Moms, you NEED this if you don’t want to reheat your coffee all morning!
4. Wedge Sneakers – So funny these are on the list because I wore them a ton last late winter/early spring, then they got lost in my closet. I just pulled them back out again and was so excited to find them! They are very versatile and comfortable, too.
3. Two Tone Bathing Suit – I was so excited to get this fun 1 piece! The colors are fun and it’s the perfect suit if you want to be trendy, yet still have some belly coverage.
2. Spanx Leather Leggings – Pretty sure these don’t need explanation since I wear them all the time! My plain have been washed over and over and are still holding up well. I also got the moto and leopard print this year!
- Tory Burch Sandals – The top item from any retailer other than Amazon were these awesome sandals! They can be dressed up or down and are very comfortable. I have the light makeup color. While they are pricier than shoes I normally buy, I can still highly recommend them and tell you they are worth the money!
Did you buy any of these best sellers? What is your favorite?