Happy March! I can’t believe it’s here already and feel like it’s taken forever at the same time. The February best sellers were some good ones this month, y’all! I rounded up the tops 10 from Amazon and the top 11 (because a couple were so close!) from everywhere else!
February Best Sellers – Amazon
1. Kitchen Aid Burr Grinder – My newest kitchen gadget and I love her. Super adjustable for whatever kind of coffee you’re brewing.
2. Scuba Look-Alike – The blue color I have had a brown leather pull that I took off!
3. Cropped Puffer Vest – I have 2 colors in this!
4. Boxy T-Shirt Dress – I also have this in 2 colors and it’s super versatile.
5. Coupe Glasse Set – The prettiest cocktail glass for bourbon drinks, martinis or mimosas!
6. Baking Sheet – I have the half sheet size in these and I like how much I can fit for a sheetpan dinner.
7. Ruffle Romper – Another piece I have in 2 colors and I think I need more. The fit is amazing and there are tons of color options.
8. Oversized Hoodie – One of my most worn pieces! I love how the neck isn’t tight and that it has booty coverage.
9. Brow Serum – Seeing some major changes in my over waxed 90’s brows!
10. Passport Cover Set – We took these to DR and they’re really cute and so affordable. They come in other color combos.
February Best Sellers – Other Retailers
1.Swimsuit Coverup – I wore this one to the DR and it is so great! It’s lightweight, roomy and comes in black and white.
2. 2 Strap Slides – These come in a few colors and are the perfect Spring and Summer slide.
3. 40oz Stanley – I didn’t realize how much I could like a cup! My new one is the rose quartz glow, is SO pretty and is in stock right now.
4. One Shoulder One Piece – This suit has good coverage, great color and such a fun ruffle! I love this brand and have several of their suits.
5. One Shoulder Ribbed Tank – I got this one for spring break and it’s adorable! Comes in other colors and is on sale this week!
6. Keurig Duo – If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my dilemma about this, but dang, I’m so glad I finally opened it to use! Being able to make a whole pot or 1 mug is perfect.
7. Ribbed One Piece – Another one I linked in my Target swim picks. The ribbing is so pretty and I love the keyhole detail.
8. New Balance Sneakers – This different version of my new sneakers was in the top sellers last month. I love the neutral palette on them.
9. Native Gummy Bear Body Wash – I LOVE Native brand products and was so excited to find this fun line for Valentine’s Day! The products don’t have sulfates, parabens or dyes and they have a whole line of candy scents right now in body wash, shampoo, conditioner and more. Easter basket idea right here!
10. 20oz Stanley – I got this smaller size for my friend for her birthday because she already has a huge one. It’s such a cute cup and perfect for coffee or water for a shorter outing.
11. Buckle Loafers – I bought these last season and they’re back! I love an easy slip on and these are really comfy and on trend.
Leave a Reply