I love going through at the end of the month to see what pieces you liked the most from what I posted here and on Instagram. It helps me know what types of pieces and at what price points you like me sharing! April’s top 10 spring pieces were no surprise to me, since they are some of my favorites as well. I’m especially glad these shorts are back this year, since they are some of my all time faves!
- Pink Slip On Sneakers: These are an item on my wishlist for spring and I think they’re adorable! I wear slip on sneakers a lot, since we I need something that works at the ballfield and is still easy to put on.
- Denim Cutoff Shorts: I got these last summer and am SO happy to see them back this year. I love how the pockets hang down in the front and they have just enough stretch to make them really comfy.
- Lace Midi Dress: This is also on my wishlist! I’ve seen so many people wear it and it’s super flattering. I don’t really have an event to wear it to, but if I get one, I’m buying this!
- Black Harem Jumpsuit: This was the perfect girls night outfit for dinner with my friends. It’s like pjs with style. And it’s under $20!
- Floral Maxi Dress: This dress is under $60 and comes in 9 different colors and patterns. I’m digging the stripes for Cinco de Mayo!
- Versatile Chambray Shirt: Especially during the spring, I love having a good chambray to tie around my waist. It’s great over a t-shirt dress, or to add a little something to a casual white tee and yoga pant look.
- My Favorite Jeans: These are just the easy to wear, great fitting jeans. They come in both distressed and not and are more of a mid-rise. (Aka, cant see my butt when I chase kids)
- White Cropped Denim: I need to replace my white denim from last year and I’ve been eyeing these. I love the raw hem, but I also think the non-distressed will make them last longer than a season. They get great reviews!
- Hot Pink Bikini: I was so excited to find this bikini! I don’t have much in the way of bright bathing suits and this one is super cute. If you’re larger chested, it comes in a D/DD size that has an adjustable back tie.
- Pink Sneakers: The exact ones I have are sold out in this color, but y’all have been buying the original version that is currently price matched and comes in 7 colors.
There you have your top 10 spring pieces! I’m expecting May’s top pieces will be all summer, since we’re in the high 80s here this week!